Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Word & Project 365

For those of you that don't know, a good friend of mine introduced me to the world of scrapbooking a few years ago. Since then, I've been hooked! Two of my favorite celeb scrapbookers, Ali Edwards and Becky Higgins provided challenges for 2009 - One Word (Ali) and Project 365 (Becky).

I picked one word as my theme for 2009....FERVOR. Mark smiled when I came up with this one, interesting but to the point. Every goal on my list, I hope to do with FERVOR. Wouldn't life be amazing if we all lived it with FERVOR?

Project 365 is to take a daily picture and journal it. I ordered a fantastic scrapbook kit to help me organize it. But, I thought I would post some of the pictures as I head out on the adventure. Here are a few....


January 7


January 6


January 2

No comments:

Post a Comment