Friday, April 17, 2009

Tough Week!

I guess I have a hard time dealing with bad things when it could have been prevented. My wallet was stolen from my office on Wednesday. Long story made short....someone went right into my office (with two clerical staff people that are supposed to be right outside) and into my purse and took out my very big wallet. Walked right back out. Saw a surveillance video of two guys using the card, but know they probably got the card from the actual person that took it. My good friend Tiff stayed with me the whole time as I dealt with the shock and she traveled with me to look at the video. Police are passing me to Sheriff and vice versa. Credit cards and my drivers license...home info and all. Been rough this week. Has created some distrust with folks. So, tough week....

No comments:

Post a Comment